- While accessing, using, browsing, or make bookings through AeronFly.com, users have to accept that they are agreed to the terms and conditions of our portal.
- The airline tickets available through the Website Available to the Terms & Conditions and You agree to be responsible for all matters arising from your use of this Web Site. Further, you agree: Not to use this Web Site in any manner which breaches any applicable law or regulation or causes or which may cause an infringement of any third party rights.
- The baggage allowance on the given fare is as per the terms decided by the airline, and AeronFly has no role to play in the same. Some of the fares shown in the booking flow are “hand baggage fares” which do not entitle the User to free check-in baggage and therefore the User will be required to pay separately for check-in baggage. The prices for adding check-in baggage to a booking may Difference from airline to airline. The User is advised to contact the airlines for detailed costs.
- 0.2 age To avail infant fares, the age of the child must be under 0-2 Years throughout the entire itinerary. This includes both onward and returns journeys. If the infant is 24 months or above on the return journey, the User will be required to make a separate booking using a child fare. Any infants or children must be accompanied by an adult as per the terms of the airlines.
- Booking Terms & Conditions sole responsibility of the User to ensure they are in possession of valid travel documents such as identity proof (without limitation) airline tickets, hotel vouchers, tour vouchers, or any other document (whether in electronic form or otherwise) used to confirm an arrangement with a service provider. User agrees that in case of inability to travel for not carrying valid travel documents, AeronFly shall in no way be held liable.
- The user understands that the information (if any) provided by AeronFly regarding the travel documents is only advisory in nature and can’t be considered conclusive.
- Users should check with the airlines directly regarding the check-in timings. Usually, check-in begins 2 hours before departure for domestic flights and 3 hours before departure for international flights.
- Offline Check-in - User should carry valid identification proofs, passports, age proofs as may be required to prove the identity, nationality, and age of the passengers traveling on a ticket, including infants.
- Online Web- Checkin: PNR (Confirmation Number), Departing City, and Email/Last Name are Required.0.2 age To avail infant fares, the age of the child must be under 0-2 Years throughout the entire itinerary. This includes both onward and returns journeys. If the infant is 24 months or above on the return journey, the User will be required to make a separate booking using a child fare.
- Refunds will be processed as per the faculty fare rules and cancellation policy. Such refunds shall be subject to AeronFly receiving the same from the faculty Company. However, the convenience fee paid to AeronFly paid at the time of booking is a non-refundable fee. You can either receive a full refund of the order or pay the fare difference between the original fare and the new fare for issuing the tickets.
- The refund will be credited to the same account from which the payment was made. For example, if the User used a credit card, AeronFly will make an appropriate charge reversal to the same credit card; like-wise if the User used a debit card, AeronFly will credit the money to the same debit card.
- AeronFly merely acts as a facilitator to enable the User to book the cheapest flight ticket. The contract of service for utilization of the flight is always between the User and the concerned airline. Airlines retain the right to reschedule flight times, route, change or cancel flights or itineraries independent of and without prior intimation to AeronFly. If you do not wish to travel, you must cancel your booking at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure of the flight to be eligible for a refund. Refunds will be made to you subject to applicable cancellation charges. Please note that the cancellation policy is subject to change without notice.
CORRECTION IN TICKET
- The customer has to right that Change incorrect TICKET PNR NUMBER, NAME, and TICKET NUMBER 06 hours before the scheduled time of departure of the relevant flight on the airline guidelines.
- AeronFly acts as a facilitator and merely provides an online platform to the User to select and book a particular hotel. Hotels in this context include all categories of accommodations such as Hotels, Resorts Airport Hotels, Apartments, Aparthotels, Bed and Breakfasts, Villas, Guest Houses, Motels, and any other alternate accommodations.
- All the information pertaining to the hotel including the category of the hotel, images, room type, amenities, and facilities available at the hotel are as per the information provided by the hotel to AeronFly. AeronFly will have no responsibility in that process of resolution, and shall not take any liability for such discrepancies.
INFORMATION FROM THE HOTEL AND THE TERMS OF THE HOTEL
- The hotel booking voucher which AeronFly issues to a User is solely based on the information provided or updated by the hotel regarding the inventory and Facilities availability. In no circumstances can AeronFly be held liable for failure on part of a hotel to accommodate the User with a confirmed booking, the standard of service or any insufficiency in the services, or any other service-related issues at the hotel.
- The liability of AeronFly in case of denial of check-in by a hotel for any reason what-so-ever including over-booking, system or technical errors, or unavailability of rooms, etc., will be limited to either providing a similar alternate accommodation at the discretion of AeronFly (subject to availability at that time) or refunding the booking amount (to the extent paid) to the User. Any other service-related issues should be directly resolved by the User with the hotel.
- Hotels reserve the sole right of admission and AeronFly has no say whatsoever in admission or denial for admission by the hotel. Unmarried or unrelated couples may not be allowed to check in by some hotels as per their policies. Similarly, accommodation may be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at the time of check-in. Some hotels may also not allow local residents to check in as guests. AeronFly will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reasons or any other reason not under the control of AeronFly. No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER
- The User would be liable to make good any damage(s) caused by any act of him/ her/ or their accompanying guests (willful/negligent) to the property of the hotel in any manner whatsoever. The extent and the amount of the damage so caused would be determined by the concerned hotel. AeronFly would not, in any way, intervene in the same. The primary guest must be at least 18 years old to be able to check into the hotel.
- The User has to be in possession of valid identity proof and address proof, at the time of check-in. The hotel shall be within its rights to deny check-in to a User if a valid identity proof is not presented at the time of check-in.
- Check-in time, check-out time, and any changes in those timings will be as per hotel policy & terms. Early check-in or late check-out request is subject to availability and the hotel may charge an additional fee for providing such services.
EXTRA CHARGES BY THE HOTEL
- The booking amount paid by the User is only for stay at the hotel. Some bookings may include breakfast and/ or meals as confirmed at the time of booking. Any other services utilized by the User at the hotel, including laundry, room service, internet, telephone, extra food, drinks, beverages, etc. shall be paid by the User directly to the hotel. Hotels may charge a mandatory meal surcharge on festive periods like Christmas, New Year's Eve, party, or other festivals as decided by the hotel. All additional charges (including mandatory meal surcharges) need to be cleared directly at the hotel. AeronFly will have no control over waiving the same.
PAYMENT FOR BOOKINGS AND ANY AUXILIARY PAYMENTS
- Booking of a hotel can either be “Prepaid” or “Pay at hotel” as per the options made available by a hotel on the Website of AeronFly.
- In the “Prepaid” model, the total booking amount is paid by the User at the time of booking itself. Such total booking amount includes the hotel reservation rate, taxes, service fees as may be charged on behalf of the actual service provider, and any additional booking fee or convenience fee charged by AeronFly.
- At the hotel’s or AeronFly sole discretion on case to case basis, the User may also be provided with an option to make a part payment to AeronFly at the time of confirmation of a booking. The balance booking amount shall be paid as per the terms of the bookings. For security purposes, the User must provide correct credit or debit card details. AeronFly may cancel the booking at its sole discretion in case such bank or credit card details as provided by the User are found incorrect.
- Some banks and card issuing companies charge their account holders a transaction fee when the card issuer and the merchant location (as defined by the card brand, e.g. Visa, MasterCard, American Express) are in different countries. If a User has any questions about the fees or any exchange rate applied, they may contact their bank or the card-issuing company through which payment was made.
- Some accommodation suppliers may require the User and/or the other persons, on behalf of whom the booking is made, to present a credit card or cash deposit upon check-in to cover additional expenses that may be incurred during their stay.
- Such deposit is unrelated to any payment received by AeronFly and solely at the behest of the Hotel.
- In the “Pay at hotel” model, the concerned hotel will collect the entire payment against the booking at the time of check-in. In the case of international bookings, the payment will be charged in local currency or in any other currency, as decided by the hotel.
HOTEL REFUND POLICY
- On cancellation of refundable booking, the refund processing will take time between one(1)-to two(2) weeks to show refund back on your credit card statement. Reasons for the specified processing time are based on the billing cycle of your credit card company and the processing time of the bank. The refund depends on numerous factors such as the hotel's cancellation policy, time of cancellation, and processing fees. After doing this, it will still take one(1) to two(2) weeks for the bank to process the refund and to show the refunded amount on your credit card.
- It is important to know that whenever you provide personal details or credit card information, it is secured. Your credit card number, name, address, and telephone number are protected by the latest security technology.
CANCELLATION AND BEST TIME CHECKOUT POLICY
- In case your plans change, ensure to inform in writing the cancellation/ amendments in a plan to the Hotel Reservation for a refund of your deposit. The guidelines in this regard as under:-The modification/cancellation request for bookings made online will be processed automatically through the Internet Booking Engine. Any refund due shall be done through the system in accordance with the applicable modification/cancellation rules. In case of rebooking, a rate difference may be payable for the change as per the rate applicable for the rebooked date/ room type and subject to availability. Any additional charges or rate difference for the modified reservation can be paid through the same payment mode/card as used for the original reservation. Please note that if an online booking is modified or canceled with the hotel’s reservations Office/ Hotel’s sales office, it cannot be further modified or canceled online. The refund of the reservation done by the Travel Agent will be processed by the issuing Travel Agent only and no refund admissible online. In the event of cancellation of the non-cancellable booking (s), the client shall not be refunded the amount paid towards making the reservation(s)